We’d be honored to consider your application. Submit your information and tell us a little bit about yourself using the quick form below and we’ll be in touch.
$14-$16 an hour, depending on experience.
We are hiring a Technician Assistant. This position requires supporting our technicians, drilling or sawing into concrete, working on a team, and serving our residential and commercial clients with a service-first approach.
This is a seasonal position with winter seasons off. A dependable schedule and a driver’s license are required for your application to be considered. Construction and concrete experience is recommended, but not required.
- MUST BE RELIABLE
- Learn how to use all equipment and help complete all our services offered.
- Self-motivated with a determined work ethic.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to follow directions given by the technician.
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)