We’d be honored to consider your application. Submit your information and tell us a little bit about yourself using the quick form below and we’ll be in touch.
With our season starting up again soon, Concrete PolyFix is looking to hire a full-time technician assistant starting mid to late March. Technician assistants assist our technicians with raising and leveling existing concrete using polyurethane foam.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping assist technicians with all services being performed at each job
- Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Clean and clear debris
- Helping operate equipment to provide our services with the highest quality
- performing other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualification
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Paid training is included. Starting pay will range from $14-$18 an hour but will be determined by experience.
Please fill out the form below or call / text 319-535-2401 to apply.